lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Future tense ( Writing and speaking exercises)

Future and present tense ( Writing and speaking exercises)


Future plans for this weekend. Future and present tense.

You are going to one of these places.

  1. Concert of ……….. At the …… in ………… It starts at …………
It finishes at ………….I am going  by bus. ……………..with …………………..
The ticket …………………..I am going to take …………………………….
I am going to eat ……………..I am going to wear…………..It is going to be ………….


2. Cinema. A movie….It is a …( comedy, drama, horror…movie. ………..stars in the movie. The movie starts at………. The movie finishes at…………….I am going  by ………   with ………………………. The ticket ……………………I am going to wear………..I am going to eat…………….It is going to be ………………

  1. The football stadium. A football match………… vs…………………… The match starts at …………….I am going by …………… with ………………….The ticket ……………………… I am going to wear…………………………… I am going to eat…………………………………It is going to be ……………….


Speaking in pairs

Think of one of these places. In pairs ask and answer these questions about these places.

-          Where are you going this weekend?
-          What are you going to do there?
-          Who are you going with?
-          What time does it start?
-          What time does it finish?
-          How are you going there?
-          How much does the ticket cost?
-          What are you going to wear?
-          What are you going to eat?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario