martes, 19 de julio de 2011

Story ( Past Simple and Past Continuous exercise)

Past simple and Past Continuous


On Saturday I got up at 10 in the morning.  I ate breakfast while I was watching TV.  I went to the park and played football with my friends.  When I was playing football my mom called me.  She told me to come home for lunch.  For lunch I had chicken and potatoes.  It was so good!  After lunch, I went to the cinema to see a movie.  Then, I went shopping at the shopping center.  While I was shopping, I saw my friend Jose.  We were talking when my mom called me again!  She asked me to go to the post office and get the mail.  Jose went with me to the post office and we got the mail.  After we got the mail, we stopped at a restaurant and had a coffee.  Jose went to his house and I started walking home.  While I was walking home my mom called me again!  She told me to come home for dinner.  I told her I was walking home now.  Sometimes she can be so annoying!  I went home and ate dinner.  My mom made pizza!  I love pizza!  I watched some TV and finally went to bed.  It was a good day!

On Saturday I got up/was getting up at 10 in the morning.  I ate/was eating breakfast while I watched/was watching TV.  I went/was going to the park and played/was playing football with my friends.  When I played/was playing football my mom called/was calling me.  She told/was telling me to come home for lunch.  For lunch, I had/was having chicken and potatoes.  It was so good!  After lunch, I went/was going to the cinema to see a movie.  Then, I went/was going shopping at the shopping center.  While I shopped/was shopping, I saw/was seeing my friend Jose.  We talked/were talking when my mom called/was calling me again!  She asked/was asking me to go to the post office and get/was getting the mail.  Jose went/was going with me to the post office and we got/were getting the mail.  After we got/were getting the mail, we stopped at a restaurant and had/were having a coffee.  Jose went/was going to his house and I started/was starting walking home.  While I walked/was walking home, my mom called/was calling me again!  She told/was telling me to come home for dinner.  I told/was telling her I walked/was walking home now.  Sometimes she can be so annoying!  I went/was going home and ate/was eating dinner.  My mom made/was making pizza!  I love pizza!  I watched/was watching some TV and, finally, went/was going to bed.  It was a good day!

PAST SIMPLE
What did you do yesterday?
Where did you go on vacation?
What did you study in English class today?
Who did you see at the supermarket?
What time did you get up on Saturday?

PAST CONTINUOUS 
What were you doing at the park?
What were you doing at twelve o'clock yesterday?
What were you doing while I was at school?
Were you sleeping when I called you?
Who were you talking to when I was in the bathroom?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario